- 100% natural rubber compound
- Overall thickness: 19 mm
- Holds up to 4 ½ litres of disinfecting solution
- Integrated beveled edge to prevent trips
- Patented design of integrated disinfection mat and drying carpet mat
- Available Colours: Charcoal/Black; Logo
- Standard sizes: 91.4cm x 105cm; 91.4cm x 152.5cm; 91.4cm x 200cm
- Custom Lengths: 3' X 60';3'x 60';4' X 60';4'x 60'
Combining three of Notrax® matting features of sanitizing, absorbing and modularity into a complete disinfection entrance mat solution, Sani-Master™ is a 19-mm thick extendable mat that cleans, sanitizes and dries shoes. Traditionally used in the food industry, Sani-Master™ has become mainstream as part of general hygiene protocols and is recommended at entrances of schools, hotels, gyms, and offices, as well as pharmacies, health care facilities, and hospitals to prevent contamination from entering the building.
Section 1 incorporates the Sani-Trax® disinfection foot bath with flexible bristles that bend to immerse soles in disinfectant solution to wash and disinfect shoes as traffic passes. Section 2 is an extendable drying zone to dry shoes and prevent slips with patented connection system that is seamless to avoid changes in height or disconnection of the mats. Section 3 is an end drying zone with integrated bevelled edges to prevent tripping. The drying carpets can be fully customized with a logo, design or used for communication of hygiene protocols such as hand disinfection and social distancing.