828 High Tech POP™ 3 Layer
- Tri-layer for precision dissipation
- Smooth working surface is easy to clean
- IEC61340-4-1 (category DIF) resistance Rg 10⁶ - 10⁹ Ω
- Protects table and keeps sensitive components safe
- Resists to chemicals and soldering
- Available Colours: Blue
- Standard sizes: 61cm x 1829; 76 cm x 1829; 91.4cm x 1829
Specialized line of ESD accessories to ensure a static free workplace and protect employees and sensitive electrical equipment. Use these accessories to connect table work surface, employees and conductive material to a common grounding point. This creates a balance between all items and personnel to ensure static electricity will flow to ground in a controlled manner. For use in ESD working zones to protect electrostatic sensitive components.
Static dissipative vinyl work surface that static load from conductive items placed on it. Protects table and keeps sensitive components safe from damaging static shocks. Smooth top surface that is abrasion resistant and easy to wipe clean with recommended art. 057 Mat Cleaner. Optional grounding cord. Microcellular vinyl foam treated with dissipative static properties. Meets EOS/ESD-S4, measured resistance Rg 10⁷ Ω and Rp 10⁸ Ω. Electrostatic charge (walking test), meets ISO6356 and EN1815.