546 Diamond Flex™
- Diamond plate traction surface for freedom of movement
- Extremely comfortable 19 mm thick workstation mat
- Bulleted domes underneath allow the mat to bend and flex with every movement
- High quality natural rubber compound for general purpose applications
- Integrated yellow borders along all sides comply with OSHA code 1910-144
High quality anti-fatigue individual workstation mat for heavy duty industrial environments. Standard size mats for individual workstations are loose lay and require no installation.
The popular diamond plate surface provides traction yet allows easy twist turns for freedom of movement for dynamic workstations. Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181. Closed design ensures easy cleaning and prevents small items from falling under the mat.
The 18.4 mm thick platform elevates and insulates the worker from the hard ground while the bulleted domes underneath allow the mat to bend and “flex” with every movement. The durability and resilience of the rubber creates an energizing rebound effect or “deflection” that stimulates automatic balance checks to improve posture and constant micro movements to maintain blood flow.
Highly visible yellow safety ramps included on all sides for added safety to prevent tripping comply with OSHA code 1910-144. Non-shifting. Free of silicone therefore safe for vehicle painting facilities.
The Diamond Flex™ workstation mats come in a range of rubber compounds for general purpose applications, resistance to industrial oils and ESD static dissipative applications.