479 Cushion Trax®
- Tough PVC surface laminated with lifetime UniFusion™ technology
- Very resilient micro-cellular vinyl base for maximum fatigue relief
- Diamond plate traction surface for freedom of movement
- RedStop™ slip-resistant backing practically eliminates shifting
- R10 Non-slip Rating and Bfl-S1 Fire Rating
- Roll Sizes: 60cm x 22.8m;91cm x 22.8m;122cm x 22.8m;152cm x 22.8m
- Standard sizes: 60cm x 91cm;91cm x 150cm;91cm x 300cm;91cm x 600cm
- Custom Lengths: 60cm x linm;91cm x linm;122cm x linm;152cm x linm
- Available Colours: Black; Black/Yellow; Grey
Bestselling anti-fatigue mat with ergonomic benefit derived from 14 mm thick worker platform comprised of a long-wearing top surface laminated onto a resilient microcellular vinyl base for maximum durability, comfort, and insulation from hard floors and vibrations. Diamond plate pattern provides traction while allowing easy twist turns.
The design and material composition make this the most versatile matting solution for fatigue relief in both static and dynamic working positions. Slip resistance R10 according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI). Featured with RedStop™ slip-resistant backing to prevent mats from shifting. Available yellow borders along sides comply with OSHA code 1910-144. Bevelled edges on all four sides to minimize risk of tripping. UniFusion™ technology engineered to resist in the harshest work environments.